Welcome to APA Delaware
The Delaware Chapter of the American Planning Association (APA Delaware) serves as the local source for networking and professional development for planners in the First State. APA Delaware gives you a chance to share experiences with colleagues and broaden your perspective beyond your commission or office. Learn more about the Chapter.
- Heels and Wheels: Delaware Walk and Bike Summit - March 21
- Delmarva GIS Conference: We’re All Connected – May 8
- DE/MD APA Regional Conference - October 28 & 29. Many thanks for all the compelling presentation proposals. Responses will be provided in early March.
- Women and Transportation Planning: Understanding Gender Issues – March 7
- Using Subdivision Regulations in the 21st Century (on-site) – March 12 - New NCC Location: DGS Annex Building, 261 Academy St. (UD Campus), Conference Room
- Creating Plans for Mobile Devices – March 14
- Connecting Public Lands to Local Communities – March 21
- Promoting Active Communities Through Pedestrian and Bicycle Planning – April 4