Welcome to APA Delaware
The Delaware Chapter of the American Planning Association (APA Delaware) serves as the local source for networking and professional development for planners in the First State. APA Delaware gives you a chance to share experiences with colleagues and broaden your perspective beyond your commission or office. Learn more about the Chapter.
- DE Chapter Officer Nomination Statement – Deadline is September 30
- Solar Powering Your Community Workshop – October 1 (View Workshop Flyer)
- Pennsylvania APA Annual Conference - October 12 -14
- DE/MD APA Regional Conference – October 28 & 29
- Participant Experience Design: New Communication Strategies to Make Public Engagement More Effective – August 8
- Job Opening: Hazard Mitigation Program Officer at Maryland Historical Trust
- Call for proposals for 2015 APA National Conference – Deadline is July 31 for mobile workshops and division sessions. Ideas for general sessions are due August 21.
- Submit article ideas for the fall chapter newsletter by September 15