Welcome to APA Delaware
The Delaware Chapter of the American Planning Association (APA Delaware) serves as the local source for networking and professional development for planners in the First State. APA Delaware gives you a chance to share experiences with colleagues and broaden your perspective beyond your commission or office. Learn more about the Chapter.
- Geospatial Technology Fall Workshop – August 31 – October 7 (Registration Deadline 8/1
- URISA & TRB hosts 9th National GIS in Transit Conference – September 1 – 3
- Two Workshops for Census Data & Demographic Data Resources – September 2 (No cost, but registration required)
- APA Policy and Advocacy Conference – September 27 – 29
- Planner’s Day on Capitol Hill – September 29
- (LOCAL) October 29, 2015 Mid-Atlantic Regional Planning Roundtable, Wilmington, DE. Click here for more info.
- Delaware Wetlands Conference – February 3 & 4, 2016.
- Looking for Abstracts: Delmarva GIS Conference 2016 GIS Going Viral – April 13-14, 2016, Dover Downs, Dover, DE. Click here for info and abstract dates.
- Delaware Planning Thespians – August 28, 1PM-2:30 PM EST @ Kent County Administration Building, 555 Bay Road, Dover, DE Room 220 – free to those who attend. Support our planning actors while receiving ethics CM. SEE PHOTOS FROM EVENT
- Big Data and Small Communities: Opportunities and Challenges – October 2
- Job Opening: Planning & Policy Associate at New Jersey Future
- Job Openings: Community Planner and Administrative Assistant at Delaware Greenways
- Job Opening: Public Participation Planner at DVRPC
- Call for Proposals for 2016 APA National Conference – Deadline is 8/20
- Presentation Available on 2014-2015 Planning Law Review
- Delaware featured in new book “Planning for States & Nation-States in the U.S. & Europe”
- Orders Being Accepted for Newark, DE Silk Tie
- Delaware Legislative Links SB 66 Delaware Conservation and Land Banking Act ; SB w/SA 1 Act to Amend Title 25 of the Delaware Code Relating to DE Uniform Common Interest Ownership Act (DUCIOA) ; HB 133 An Act to Amend Title 6 of the DE Code Relating to Home Construction