Welcome to APA Delaware
The Delaware Chapter of the American Planning Association (APA Delaware) serves as the local source for networking and professional development for planners in the First State. APA Delaware gives you a chance to share experiences with colleagues and broaden your perspective beyond your commission or office. Learn more about the Chapter.
- Delaware APA 2015 Annual Meeting – December 8, 2015, 5 PM to 7:45 PM, Frazier’s Restaurant, Dover. $30 for members; $40 non-members. Dinner and year end summary. Speakers include: Ms. Sarah M. Pragg, Policy Specialist, Institute for Public Administration, University of Delaware speaking on ‘Delaware Complete Communities Planning Toolbox’; Mr. Lewis D. Schiliro, J.D., former Secretary, Department of Safety and Homeland Security discussing ‘Planning for Large Events’. SIGN UP HERE
- Delaware Wetlands Conference – February 3 & 4, 2016.
- Looking for Abstracts: Delmarva GIS Conference 2016 GIS Going Viral – April 13-14, 2016, Dover Downs, Dover, DE. Click here for info and abstract dates.
- JOBS!!! Land Use Administrator, New Castle County Government, Delaware Click here for more info. Deadline November 30, 2015.
- Presentation Available on 2014-2015 Planning Law Review
- Delaware featured in new book “Planning for States & Nation-States in the U.S. & Europe”
- Orders Being Accepted for Newark, DE Silk Tie
- Delaware Legislative Links SB 66 Delaware Conservation and Land Banking Act ; SB w/SA 1 Act to Amend Title 25 of the Delaware Code Relating to DE Uniform Common Interest Ownership Act (DUCIOA) ; HB 133 An Act to Amend Title 6 of the DE Code Relating to Home Construction