Welcome to APA Delaware
The Delaware Chapter of the American Planning Association (APA Delaware) serves as the local source for networking and professional development for planners in the First State. APA Delaware gives you a chance to share experiences with colleagues and broaden your perspective beyond your commission or office. Learn more about the Chapter.
- APA Maryland/Delaware Regional Conference, Towson, Maryland. October 14-16. See above hyperlink logo and also click on 1)save the date 2) sponsorship and advertisement opportunity.
- SIGN UP INFORMATION AND REGISTRATION – hotel, pricing options, etc. (sign up discounts end Sept 23; you may still sign up at the door)
- Speaker Presentation Interest Deadline Extended to September 1.
- Webcasts – see web casts and meetings
- Plan4Health UPDATE: APA Delaware and our partners with the Delaware Academy of Medicine / Delaware Public Health Association and the Delaware Coalition for Healthy Eating and Active Living continue to implement the Plan4Health Grant. In the past month there have been presentations to the Dover City Council and the Restoring Central Dover group. Our consultants have also made great progress on the phone survey, health data collection and analysis, and GIS mapping. See the presentation and full update.
- BYLAWS UPDATE: See what is proposed. Click Here!