Welcome to APA Delaware
The Delaware Chapter of the American Planning Association (APA Delaware) serves as the local source for networking and professional development for planners in the First State. APA Delaware gives you a chance to share experiences with colleagues and broaden your perspective beyond your commission or office. Learn more about the Chapter.
Upcoming Events APA National Planning Conference – Planning in Motion NPC 17
The National APA Conference is being held in New York City on May 6-9, 2017. It is never too late. To scan and review the programming see https://www.planning.org/conference/ . You can earn additional CM credits from NPC17 after the conference. Your registration includes post-conference access to session recordings. Tune into sessions you missed and log the credits, or watch a session you attended in New York and take notes at home.
Strategic Plan – Final copy
- Plan4Health UPDATE: APA Delaware and our partners with the Delaware Academy of Medicine / Delaware Public Health Association and the Delaware Coalition for Healthy Eating and Active Living continue to implement the Plan4Health Grant. In the past month there have been presentations to the Dover City Council and the Restoring Central Dover group. Our consultants have also made great progress on the phone survey, health data collection and analysis, and GIS mapping. See the presentation and full update.
- BYLAWS UPDATE: See what was proposed. Click Here!
- Webcasts – see web casts and meetings
- Delaware Planning Thespians – SEE PHOTOS FROM EVENT
- 2016 Local Chapter Meeting – SEE PHOTOS FROM EVENT
- 2016 Our Town Conference Wilmapco – DNREC presentation