Welcome to APA Delaware
The Delaware Chapter of the American Planning Association (APA Delaware) serves as the local source for networking and professional development for planners in the First State. APA Delaware gives you a chance to share experiences with colleagues and broaden your perspective beyond your commission or office. Learn more about the Chapter.
2018 APA DE Regional Conference: Topics, Organizers, Sponsorship, etc. Click below icon to view conference web information and sign up needs
The 2018 Delaware APA Regional Conference will be held in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. The conference is scheduled for Tuesday and Wednesday October 23-24, 2018. The theme for this conference is Planning 360: Economy, Environment and Health.
This two-day conference will feature exemplary planning efforts in Delaware, the surrounding region, and beyond.
Note that we are busily working on the conference. Information and further details will be added to the main web page as it is finalized. Stop by often to see what we are up to. If you want to added to our special Conference Update email list, sign up here.
PLANNING SERVICES NEEDED: WILMAPCO, Dover/Kent MPO and COOPERATING AGENCIES request for proposals (clink on project icon)
New US 202 Corridor Master Plan (deadline April 9, 2018)
Click on RFP proposal to determine needs and limits in scope, qualifications, deadlines, and process submission. Good Luck.
Seeking nomination and volunteer interests in becoming administrative personnel in the DE APA Executive Committee. Look for interests in becoming future President, Vice-President/President Elect, Secretary, and Treasurer. Announcements and outreach will be forthcoming. Please let us know if you are interested or have a personal question on the level of time commitment. Please see flyer attachment. Contact Mary Ellen Gray, Betsy Caufield, or Mike Hahn.
Strategic Plan – Final copy
Clean Transportation Project Specialist, DNREC Division of Energy and Climate, Dover, DE – deadline April 18, 2018
- Plan4Health UPDATE: APA Delaware and our partners with the Delaware Academy of Medicine / Delaware Public Health Association and the Delaware Coalition for Healthy Eating and Active Living continue to implement the Plan4Health Grant. In the past month there have been presentations to the Dover City Council and the Restoring Central Dover group. Our consultants have also made great progress on the phone survey, health data collection and analysis, and GIS mapping. See the presentation and full update.
- BYLAWS UPDATE: See what was proposed. Click Here!
- Webcasts – see web casts and meetings
- Delaware Planning Thespians – SEE PHOTOS FROM EVENT
- 2016 Local Chapter Meeting – SEE PHOTOS FROM EVENT
- 2017 Local Chapter Meeting – SEE PHOTOS FROM EVENT
- 2016 Our Town Conference Wilmapco – DNREC presentation