Welcome to APA Delaware
The Delaware Chapter of the American Planning Association (APA Delaware) serves as the local source for networking and professional development for planners in the First State. APA Delaware gives you a chance to share experiences with colleagues and broaden your perspective beyond your commission or office. Learn more about the Chapter.
Delaware Association for Public Administration (DAPA) 2016 Annual Awards Dinner, Thursday December 15, 2016 at 5:30 PM, Buena Vista Conference Center, New Castle, DE. $50 for members or non-members and includes buffet dinner. Click here for more info and registration. Registration deadline December 7, 2016.
Strategic Plan – draft copy for review and suggestive comment
- Plan4Health UPDATE: APA Delaware and our partners with the Delaware Academy of Medicine / Delaware Public Health Association and the Delaware Coalition for Healthy Eating and Active Living continue to implement the Plan4Health Grant. In the past month there have been presentations to the Dover City Council and the Restoring Central Dover group. Our consultants have also made great progress on the phone survey, health data collection and analysis, and GIS mapping. See the presentation and full update.
- BYLAWS UPDATE: See what is proposed. Click Here!
- Webcasts – see web casts and meetings
- Delaware Planning Thespians – SEE PHOTOS FROM EVENT
- 2016 Local Chapter Meeting – SEE PHOTOS FROM EVENT
- 2016 Our Town Conference Wilmapco – DNREC presentation