The Delaware Chapter of the American Planning Association (APA) envisions the rise and preservation of livable, healthy, sustainable and prosperous communities across the First State through progressive planning.
The mission of the Delaware Chapter of APA is to:
- Advance the art and science of planning in Delaware.
- Provide vision and leadership to foster better planning for Delaware in the development of sustainable vital communities and conservation of valuable physical, natural and fiscal resources.
- Provide a forum for the training, understanding and application of sound planning principals.
- Provide continuing education for planning professionals, public officials and the public in Delaware and beyond.
- Facilitate the individual participation of APA members in the affairs of the APA.